2008年10月29日星期三

WHAT CAN WE DO

Ha ha, today i want to try writing english word , b'cause i want to improve my english mah. if any wrong in word , pls dont ridicule me oh......
Today , Lai declare with us : on next month , vivien will transfer to another centre. when i hear that new , in my heart is (what can we do)? is true ,we dont know what can do , or just myself only . but i also to know she dislike me , b'cause the schedule . she told lai is me to hurt her. but i think is just a small problem ,the big problem is her disposition. but if she no to change her disposition , go any way is same the problem . lai also surprising , why we all no feeling b'cause vivien will go . then vivien also fell sad . i also tell lai is no we are problem , we are have to try take care and join the subject of to talk with her , she something like do not mind , do not care . we are so lose heart . then she want to transfer to cheras , that mean she very dislike us , not we dislike her . whatever also hope she dont continue same the disposition again .
i feeling also so sad , some time i dont know how i to talk to the therapist , vivien is true because the schedule to dislike me , i dont know how can to do . i to try to do my best to all . but also have a person can no to accept. how ?????
then , at here , i want ask kinki ,if you have read my blogger . how my writing , can understand or not (he he he)

1 条评论:

♫.- k [I] n.- ♪ 说...

i totally understand lar ah mi~ xD
i also wanna do some improvement in my eng...
we learnin' together ~~ okay ?? ^^
sigh...
what can you do ?
what can we do ?
nothin' we can do...
she were made the decision...
just respect lor...sigh...